19/12/10

;sick muse.

Watch out cupid stuck in the sickness pull your little arrows out let live my life.You better watch out Cupid stuck me with a sickness pull your little arrows out ;let me live my life .The one I'd better lead ; all the blondes are fantasies.
And we looked at them eleven says you said "look at me" and looked away , and you wrote the song I wanna play I'll write your harmony in C.
Everybody just wanna fall in love , everybody just wanna play the lead.
Watch out cupid stuck in the sickness pull your little arrows out let live my life.She say "I'm with stupid" money is a sick muse pull your little arrows out ;let me live my life .The one I'd better lead ;all the blondes are fantasies.
And we looked at them eleven says you said "look at me" and looked away , and you wrote the song I wanna play I'll write your harmony in C.
Everybody just wanna fall in love , everybody just wanna play the lead.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario